Parent Consultation for Relationships and sex education policy (RSE)
Last year, the Department for Education announced changes to relationships and sex education. These changes were to come into effect in September 2020. However due to the operational changes that have occurred due to Covid 19, the implementation has been postponed until January 2021.
We are currently reviewing our RSE curriculum and policy so that we can be sure our RSE provision is appropriate for our pupils based on:
· Physical and emotional maturity
· Religious and cultural backgrounds
· Special educational needs and/or disabilities
Here’s how you can help us:
· Read through the information on the links for Primary and Secondary phases, which are the curriculum expectations.
· Read through the draft policy which is also on this page
· If you have any feedback, then please get back to us by November 30th via email to: email@example.com
We look forward to your feedback.
Please enter some content for your news story here.