Drumbeat Holiday Schemes provides inspirational activities for students attending Drumbeat School.
Our staff are passionate about their work and create a safe and creative environment for all students to flourish, gain confidence and be the best they can be.
Drumbeat values our relationship with parents (by parents we include guardians, foster parents, and others who have care responsibilities for children) and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide top quality play and other activities which will enable our children to develop physically, emotionally and socially whilst at the same time having the opportunity to explore, discover and be creative.
- Welcome you at all times to discuss our work and if appropriate, have a look at our activities in action.
- Keep you informed of opening times, fees and charges.
- Be consistent and reliable, to enable you to plan with confidence and peace of mind.
- Ask your permission for outings and special events.
- Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your needs.
- Provide a light snack and fun activities to assist learning e.g. sensory play, music, dance, sports, cooking etc.
- Be responsible for the care and management of your children, treating them with respect at all times.
- Comply with environmental health food safety standards.
9.30am – 4.30pm
If you would like further information about our extended school provision, please contact Sheryl Aitcheson - Labarr, Extended Services Manager. Tel: 0208 698 9738. Fax: 0208 698 9500.