This training is provided by 5 members of staff from Drumbeat School and ASD Service:
- Sonia Gannon-Lead for ASD Outreach
- Kremena Lee-Outreach Adviser
- Debbie Symonds-Outreach Teacher
- Karan Hazel-Lead for EYS ASD Outreach
- Tracey Chamberlain-EYS Co-Ordinator
The aim of the training is to provide an understanding of Autism and good practice.
Themes explored will be:
- The individual child
- Social relationships
- adapting the curriculum
- enabling environments
Participants will receive a certificate and will have the option of completing the AET portfolio, which is certified by AET.