SHORT BREAKS HOLIDAY CLUB at DRUMBEAT SCHOOL
Our holiday club is open to all students who have a referral from the Short Breaks Team at Lewisham. If you do not have a referral then please call for availability and cost.
Drumbeat values our relationship with parents (by parents we include guardians, foster parents, and others who have care responsibilities for children) and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide top quality play and other activities which will enable our children to develop physically, emotionally and socially whilst at the same time having the opportunity to explore, discover and be creative.
- Welcome you at all times to discuss our work and if appropriate, have a look at our activities in action.
- Be consistent and reliable, to enable you to plan with confidence and peace of mind.
- Ask your permission for outings and special events.
- Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your child’s needs.
- Plan and provide a fun, creative and stimulating programme of activities to meet the needs of children and young people participating in the holiday scheme.
- Be responsible for the care and management of your children, treating them with respect at all times.
How to book
If you already have a short breaks referral we will contact you regarding dates and times. As mentioned above we can accept students without a referral but places are limited. Please call Drumbeat school for more information.
(Half Term, Easter, Summer) - 9.30am – 4.00pm
If you would like further information about our extended school provision, please contact Sheryl Aitcheson - Labarr, Extended Services Manager. Tel: 0208 698 9738. Fax: 0208 698 9500.